This series is an effort to hear from faculty members how they came to teach and research in a way that is both spiritually strengthening and intellectually enlarging.
BYU faculty share presentations on what they have learned on their journey.
- November 2015 — George Handley (Interdisciplinary Humanities)
- November 2014 — Robert Barrett (Illustration) — Coming soon!
- March 2014 — Sandra Rogers (Nursing, BYU Administration)
- February 2014 — Russell Osguthorpe (Instructional Psychology & Technology)
- November 2013 — Marilyn Berrett (Dance)
- October 2013 — Brent Slife (Psychology)
- March 2013 — John Rosenberg (Spanish Literature)
- February 2013 — David Whetten (Organizational Studies, Faculty Center Director)
- November 2012 — Susan Easton Black (Church History)
- March 2012 — Larry St. Clair (Integrative Biology, Bean Museum Director)
- January 2012 — James Faulconer (Philosophy)